Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week #2.9

This week I wrote out what the artists need to make for the village and mountain levels.  Cristine was put in charge of the village level and Alice was put in charge of the mountain level.  Here is the e-mail I sent to Cristine describing art (because the village level didn't need much):


small bridge = 1024 (width) height doesn't matter
tree = 1024 (width) 1024 (height)
big bridge = 2048 (width) height doesn't matter
blossom = 100 (width) height no more than 420
wasp = width doesn't matter, height nor more than 420

For Alice I drew up what we needed and wrote out a description.  Here are the drawings:



I also worked with Taylor to get all art we can into the game.  Here is a small light I put in:

I also put in the fishing pole.  This was hard to do because the points of the collision box had to be put in by hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment