Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week #2.8

This week was getting ready for the play test and then planning what needs to be changed after the play test.  One of the most important things I did was create the survey for the play test.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGdDMkVSbXYtU0QzQlNoNlVlUTllVnc6MQ#gid=0

I then worked with Russell to figure out why the shadow boar was drawing in physical mode.  It turns out that the boar's shadow was being drawn and so we just needed to override the drawShadow() method in the shadowboar class.

I also put in the art for the checkpoint and made it turn green when it was activated (temporary).  Here is a picture:



I also made sure who would be at the playtest, got as much art from the artists as possible, and just helped people in general.  At the playtest I took notes and pictures.
Here are some pictures from the playtest:



No comments:

Post a Comment